Thanks to the revolutionary FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology and ruggedized construction, the new FuzzyScan F780 bar code linear imager from Cino impresses the user with high scanning performance and exceptional reliability. The F780 series is the best-of-breed blend of form and functionality to meet the need of industry and general purpose applications.
Compact yet ruggedized construction
With FuzzyScan 3.0 Technology, the F780 is built with compact and robust over-mold housing. It is rugged enough to withstand multiple drops from 2.0meter to concrete to meet your day-to-day scan-intensive use.
Outstanding reading performance
The F780 provides outstanding performance on reading damaged, smudged, poorly-printed and low contrast barcode labels that are commonly found in the real world quickly and accurately.
Latest linear-stacked barcodes support
To meet the latest application requirement, the F788 supports most popular linear-stacked barcodes, including PDF, MicroPDF, Codablock, GS1 Database Linear-stacked and Composite.
- Ruggedized over-mold design to withstand multiple drops to concrete from 2.0 meter
- GS1 DataBar, PDF, MicroPDF and composite code support
- Outstanding reading capability on 3 mil barcode with more than 3" depth of field
- Up to 34” reading range on general barcodes
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- Superior motion tolerance for rapid and accurate data-capture on the move
- High speed scanning rate up to 500 scans per second for snappy barcode capture
- All-in-one host interface design, including USB HID, USB COM, PS/2 keyboard wedge and RS232
- Automatically switch between presentation scanning and hand-held scanning while working with Cino SmartStand
- Optional vibrator for noisy working environment
- 2 Year Warranty
- Buying Guide
You may also be interested in the following product(s)