About the QuickScan L
The QuickScan L scanner provides a simple solution for those who prefer laser scanning technology and need to read bar codes at nominal distances. A wider than usual scan angle provides the ability to read a longer bar code from a shorter distance.
Perfect for use in retail and office environments, its small, lightweight and ergonomic design is comfortable to use during daily operations. The QuickScan L reader has snappy reading performance and is capable of reading a wide range of symbologies including the majority of 1D codes plus GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
The QuickScan L reader has been designed with durability in mind. One of the most vulnerable features of any scanner is damage to the scan window. When such incidents happen, the scanner may have to be replaced. The QuickScan L reader was specifically designed so that a replacement window pack can be ordered to replace damaged or scratched windows without having to send the scanner away for repairs. This helps to reduce the total cost of ownership during the life of the scanner and helps to ensure that it is always available for use.
- Corded Laser Bar code reader
- Light Weight Scanner: 128 g
- Gun Shaped Ergonomics: Easy to handle and use
- Multiple Interfaces: Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and USB
- User Replaceable Scanner Window: Additional window kits can be ordered to replace scratched windows
- Same Cables as Gryphon™ and Heron™: Provides a migration path for existing Datalogic handheld readers
- Supports Linear Bar Codes and GS1 DataBar™ Symbologies: Designed for general purpose bar code scanning applications
- Gooseneck Stand Included
- 3 Year Warranty
- Buying Guide